Monday, August 07, 2006

Out of Albany - Moonbeam Cafe in Gorham NH

A brief and unrestful vacation in New Hampshire led us, on recommendation, to the Moonbeam Cafe in Gorham for breakfast. I had the special -- scrambled eggs with swiss cheese, roasted red peppers, and chorizo sausage. Before you say anything about cholesterol, you should know I had a slice of French Toast on the side and took some of my wife's bacon too. So I'll die a little younger ...

The food was fantastic. A spectacular breakfast. They have a wide variety of breads to choose from for your toast. My egg dish was done just right. Wife and older daughter enjoyed their meals as well.

And a non-food hint. The TU reviewed a science museum near White River Jct., VT. The Montshire Science Museum. This is a great place to take your kids, especially kids under 10 and even under 5. Our 4 1/2 year old and our 18 month old both had a blast. We liked it too.

No comments: